Technical Writing and Software Testing
As a software tester and technical writer, I offer an end-to-end service for small start-ups that do not yet need full-time QA and writing departments:
1. Requirements that reveal the client’s true needs and specifications that programmers and testers can work by.
2. Testing documents: from a general list of abilities that need to be verified to a step-by-step test script.
3. Release notes for internal and external use, including known-issues tracking across versions for the benefit of QA teams.
4. User guides, quick guides, internal training documents and FAQs for users and future employees.
5. English/Hebrew localization of your UI. I do both the translation and the GUI verification after implementation.
6. Recruitment and training of writers and testers to carry on the work when your company grows.
Please contact me for writing or testing projects.